Sunday, July 13, 2008




IRISH/ENGLISH LESSON
There's a statement for you!!! Last week - which I thought would be my last week teaching English here in P'lok - (but it is not going to be my last week!) so I decided to have an English lesoon about where I am from ie Northern Ireland, so I talked a bit about St Patrick (and included a bit of the Gospel at that point) had a quiz (they were suprised to learn that Titanic was built in Belfast!!) and made banoffee (well a bit of an adaptation!!!) There were some positive conversations afterwards about the Gospel bit that I included.
PRAY for these students as they think a bit about the truths of the Bible - quite a lot of them had the opportunity to study the Bible on Saturday.
So I will be teaching them for the last time this week, but also pray that they would still come along, that they would get to know the Christian students here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home